After eight l-o-n-g days in the NICU, we were finally able to bring little Hannah home on Friday afternoon! It's always wonderful to bring a new baby home, but this time it felt just a little bit sweeter, knowing that she was healthy and that I wouldn't have to leave that hospital without her ever again!I was a little nervous about how the boys would react to her, especially Logan. Fortunately, I think Logan fell in love with her at first sight. When we came home, he sat down beside her carseat and watched her and softly patted her hair. He kept saying, "He's so tiny!" It was too cute! (We have a great video of this, but I can't get it to download to the blog!) Logan has been so sweet with her! If he ever sees her without a headband in her hair, he says, "Where's his bow? He needs his bow!" (We're still working on the "she")
When Andrew got home from school, he didn't seem very interested in Hannah at first, but later in the evening, he held her and even said, "I like her. It's okay she's a girl." (He was really hoping for another brother.)
I think it's safe to say that we are all smitten with our little angel! Isn't she adorable?!
8 comments:
Yeah! She's home! Your boys look so happy to have her with them. Your family is adorable!
Summer, it's Jenny Hawkes!! I can't believe I found you!! Congrats on a beautiful baby. I'm glad she's home and doing well. We just had a baby too, and he was in NICU for oxygen too. No fun. Take a look at my blog www.theormsbys.blogspot.com I'll be peeking at yours again, hope that's okay?!
I'm so glad she's home! The boys look so old all of the sudden! Congratulations! Enjoy the pink! (I do!)
Congratulations on getting to bring her home what a beautiful baby girl!!
Jay
congratulations! And how wonderful that you were able to bring her home. I don't know how you did it with out her. She is beautiful! Enjoy the pink!!!
I am so happy you guys are home and well. I talked to Bryan at church, but if you need any meals, or babysitting, or anything please call me! What great big brothers Hannah has! I can't wait to see her.
She's beautiful, Summer! Congratulations!
Oh Summer, she is SO beautiful! I am glad that she's home and that things could be going well.
Post a Comment