
Actually, it was more of a "birthday playdate-in-the-backyard-with-cake-and-ice cream" than a "birthday party", but Logan didn't seem to mind. We had a few friends over, let them play in Logan's new sandbox (THANKS, Nana and Papa! It's a huge hit!) and ate cake and ice cream.
Logan's cake was chocolate Micket Mouse Ears (like the ones you wear at Disneyland) with his name on it. He wasted no time, taking a big bite out of one ear before we'd even lit the candles!

Was it good, Logan? Happy Birthday, Buddy!
4 comments:
What a fun cake! I love Hannahs blessing dress it is so beautiful! Summer you are such a sweet mom I started to cry when I was reading about her blessing day that is so sweet!
I agree, you are one awesome mom!! I love the cake too, and that last photo of Logan, with frosting all over him. Too cute.
What a clever idea for a cake. I might have to steal that one!
What a cool cake! That is such a clever idea, are those chocolate covered donuts? I am sure this cake will be a memory your son will never forget. I remember my mom made me this princess castle cake and to this day I think how special that was and that I even remember it. I think I was about three or four. Good job!
Post a Comment