Monday, June 22, 2009

Shupe-e-doo Barbeque (and Fathers too!)

On Sunday we threw a BBQ in honor of our dear friends, the Shupes, who are moving to Washington this week....and Father's Day too (love ya, Babe!)
SUPERDADS: Bryan, Colby, Chris, Grant, Jeff, and Eric We love BBQs!
Your playhouse and police car are getting LOTS of love, Lanes! THANKS!I made a doctor scrubs cake for the occasion.
Eric had a patient once who saw his name badge and thought his name was "Dr. Shup-e-Doo" (SHUPE D.O.). HaHaHa! The name has stuck ever since.Cake! Guess what I'm going to do...
Mission accomplished.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

That cake is awesome Summer! What a fun Father's Day bash. We miss you guys and all the Clevelanders. I think the worst part of moving is leaving all your wonderful friends behind.

Kellie said...

Your cakes get more and more amazing!

Anonymous said...

That cake is so cute! You are so talented sister. Please tell me your tricks! I love your cakes and such! Sounds like a fun party!