Ever since we came to Cleveland, we've spent the evening of the 4th of July watching the fireworks on the grass across from the school with our friends from church. Andrew has always met up with his friend Molly, and we couldn't miss the photo op again this year. Here are pictures from the past four years of Andrew & Molly:
That's cool that you kept up the photo tradition! I was looking at past posts and your cake skills are amazing! I am totally impressed by all the cute cakes and cupcakes you make! Amazing!
Hi Summer! Glad you found our blog and that I found yours!! Didn't you love those fireworks? All those false grand finale's...we almost got up to leave a couple of times.
Andrew and Molly look so cute together...I guess you'll have to stay here so you can continue the 4th of July picture tradition next year :)
3 comments:
That's cool that you kept up the photo tradition! I was looking at past posts and your cake skills are amazing! I am totally impressed by all the cute cakes and cupcakes you make! Amazing!
Hi Summer! Glad you found our blog and that I found yours!! Didn't you love those fireworks? All those false grand finale's...we almost got up to leave a couple of times.
Andrew and Molly look so cute together...I guess you'll have to stay here so you can continue the 4th of July picture tradition next year :)
We're so lucky to have had the privilege of sharing this holiday with you guys over the past four years. The 4th just wont be the same without you.
Post a Comment