On Saturday, we went to see Disney On Ice at the Q. We got a babysitter for Hannah (thanks Hadley!) and Bryan was on call, so it was just me and my boys! Aren't we cute?Throughout the show, the Disney gang celebrated different holidays. My favorite was Halloween, when all the villains came out!Spooky!
The princesses danced with their princes for Valentine's Day. I took this picture just a split second too late - you can only see the smoke where the fireworks were.We had awesome seats, right on the floor, but I still didn't get many good pictures. For some reason, the characters wouldn't hold still for me! ;) The Toy Story gang showed up for Christmas. That was Andrew's favorite part.
The finale was really fun with lights, pyro, and even snow!
We all had lots of fun. It's nice to get to go out and spend some time with just my boys. Andrew took advantage of the situation and convinced me to buy them popcorn and soda because, "this is a special occasion," and "we don't get to do things like this with you very often." He's getting too smart.
What a fun mom and boys outing! Looks like it was really cool. The villian part looks really cool. Sounds like Andrew is learning how to work his Mom:)
5 comments:
How exciting! I've never been to one of those shows before. It looks like so much fun! You are such a nice mom :)
Wow!!! That looked like it was a lot of fun! Popcorn and soda pop..... now thats what I call a meal!
What a fun mom and boys outing! Looks like it was really cool. The villian part looks really cool. Sounds like Andrew is learning how to work his Mom:)
I thought about taking Jeremy to that, but never got around to talking to Nathan about it. Looks like it was a lot of fun!
That looks like a lot of fun! Disney sure knows how to put on a show.
I can't even imagine ice skating in a giant mask.
Post a Comment