Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Hannah!


Name: Hannah Lee Anderson
Age: 2
Favorite Foods: cheese, clementines, and chocolate milk (not necessarily together)
Favorite Book: Knuffle Bunny by Mo Willems
Favorite Activity: chasing brothers, climbing on furniture
Favorite Songs: The Alphabet Song, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Theme Song, The Wheels on the Bus
Favorite TV show: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

I love my little girly-girl! You love pretty dresses, bracelets, and giving kisses to your dolls and stuffed animals. The other day, I found you in the bathroom putting on my powder and saying in the mirror, "Cute! Cute!"You also love Mommy's purses and carry them around the house if I leave them out.
You pick up new words so quickly now, and we love hearing your sweet little voice. You have such a beautiful laugh and big smiling brown eyes that just melt my heart. You bring so much joy to your Daddy and me and we feel so grateful for our Little Valentine! We love you!

1 comment:

Carissa Poyfair said...

She is so cute! I love the pictures. Happy belated birthday Hannah!