Monday, June 21, 2010

HaHaHa! Just kiddin' Nana!

Andrew BEGGED us to shave his head for the summer. He wanted to be completely bald! The mowhawk was just a joke!

3 comments:

Tena said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well Kody wanted to bald when he was that age too. I almost died when I saw that picture! AND you KNEW that is what would happen too. Not nice, not nice at all. But a good joke! Good job!

Carissa Poyfair said...

Loved the mohawk, even if it was just for a moment!

Rachel said...

LOL! So funny. Okay I haven't been to your blog in weeks and I LOVE the updates! First of all I didn't know you guys were married on May 30th! Our anniversary is the 31st. It made me sad to see those pictures of Lomond. It must be hard for Andrew to leave. What a great school. I loved Logan's pirate birthday, as usual, the cake is amazing! Poor Hannah and her purple cast! She looks so dang cute with it on though. I seriously cannot believe how grown up she is. I hope everything goes smoothly with the move. Moving is always a pain, but how exciting for you guys to be on your last leg of all this school!!!