Saturday, September 18, 2010

I ♥ Fall Leaves!

I fell in love with Fall leaves while living in Ohio. I love the changing colors and how they crunch under your feet when you walk. I'm so glad that we still get to experience the changing of the seasons here in Washington mixed in with the beauty of all the evergreens.
We have plenty of leaves to rake up here at our house. Hannah likes to "help."
With all the rain, the leaves are more soggy than crunchy, so Hannah headed straight to the bath after this.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

There's nothing like fall in OH! I really missed that last year. Looks like you guys still have a lot of leaves to keep you busy:) our neighborhood is still young so we only have small trees but it is still nice to see some of the beautiful reds, yellows, and oranges. I just miss see those huge ancient trees in front of our house lose all their leaves. Fall in Leavenworth is pretty amazing!

Carissa Poyfair said...

Hmm... Leavenworth :) Although Leaventworth in October is CRAZY for Oktoberfest! I love the changing of the seasons here. Fall is so pretty! I love Hannah's "helping". Are you loving having her by herself during the day?

Kellie said...

Those pictures of Hannah are adorable! Fun times:)

Steph said...

look at how cute she is! I'm going to add you to my sidebar...I'll add your email address to my blog :)

-Steph

Deniene said...

NO Way!!! did you know that you where Pregnant when we saw you this summer!? Congratulations!!! I'm 17 weeks should have the ultra sound soon are you going to find out?