
Logan, Hannah and Andrew all dressed up for church. I just can't resist doing the matchy-matchy thing for Christmas and Easter.

P.S. I'm pretty proud of the deal I got on Hannah's dress - $2.25 at a thrift store last year! Man, I miss those great Ohio thrift stores!
2 comments:
I always loved seeing your cute boys matching for christmas and Easter! I can't believe you got Hannah's dress for 2.25!!! It is so cute. Your kids all look darling and so grown up. Hope you guys have a great Christmas.
It looks like Andrew has been growing again. His jacket sleeves are getting shorter and shorter. Don't ya just hate that! They all need to stop growing! Hannahs hair is perfect. Ever piece of hair curled! Has Logan lost some teeth?
They are beautiful! I miss you all soo much!
Now you need pictures of your house all dressed up.
Post a Comment