Age: 3
Nursery Teachers: Sister Pedersen
Best Friends: her brothers, Logan and Andrew
Favorite Foods: yogurt, Cheerios, bananas, clementines, and cake
Favorite Sayings: "Are you happy, Mommy?" "I look beautiful!"
Favorite Activity: riding her "beautiful bike," building pillow forts with her brothers, twirling in fancy dresses, trying on Mommy's jewelry
Favorite Book: Fancy Nancy Splendiferous Christmas
Favorite Movie: Toy Story 3 and Frosty the Snowman
Favorite TV shows: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Dora the Explorer
Favorite Color: PINK!
Hannah, you are so much fun! Your beautiful smile, giggles and hugs make me so happy! You are a girly-girl who appreciates pink, sparkles, flowers, dresses, jewelry, and all beautiful things. I love having a little buddy to go shopping with! You bring so much vivacity and joy to our family and we are all completely in love with you! I can't even think about you without a huge smile on my face!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Hannah! I can't believe you are 3. What a big, beautiful girl you are! Love you! Ü
She is adorable! I can tell you're having SO much fun raising your little girly GIRL!
She couldnt be 3!!! I just can't believe it!! She is so beautiful sister!!!
love that little Hannah! No wonder she was so quiet at my house--she and Jack both LOVE Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...who knew ;)
Happy birthday to Hannah! I think it's so fun to watch these kids grow up, even if it is too fast! She is adorable!
Happy birthday! I can't believe she is already 3! I love her smile in the fancy Nancy clothes. What a cute girl!
Post a Comment