Happy Mother's Day, Nana! We love you!Sunday, May 8, 2011
Happy Mother's Day (and my last day pregnant)!
Today was a great day! I got a yummy French Toast breakfast from Bryan, several sweet cards and notes from the boys, and a sweet beaded bracelet that Logan made at school. My favorite Mother's Day moment: When the Primary kids went up to sing in Sacrament Meeting, Logan blew me a kiss from the stand and then made a heart shape with his hands and pointed to me! That made my day! When the song was finished and he returned to our bench, he gave me a kiss and a very long hug. I love that little boy and his sweet, tender heart!
Happy Mother's Day, Nana! We love you!

I was so lucky to get to spend Mother's Day with my mom today since she is here for Claire's birth. I'm really blessed that she is able to come visit often and stay with us for a few weeks at a time (thanks for letting her, Dad!). Not only is she super helpful with the kids and around the house, but she is also so much fun to hang out with!
Another special thing about this Mother's Day is that it's my last day of being pregnant! I am scheduled to be induced tomorrow morning, so if all goes according to plan, we'll get to meet little Claire tomorrow! I am definitely ready! I am feeling just a tiny bit nervous because of how sick Hannah was when she was born. So I pray that Claire will come to us healthy and strong. I just can't wait to see her and hold her in my arms and kiss her sweet cheeks!
I also just realized that Claire's B-day (May 9th) is going to fall on Mother's Day some years. How fun!
Happy Mother's Day, Nana! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy mothers day Summer!! Good luck with the delivery today! I hope all goes well for you and baby Claire. I can't wait to see pics of her!
Post a Comment