Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday Best

Claire is growing so fast! I figured I'd better take some pictures of her in my favorite Sunday dress. The dress was a gift from my friend, Chanel, and has pretty watercolor flowers all over it with a darling pink ruffle cardigan. The color is so perfect on her! Ooooh, I love it! This will probably be the lst time she gets to wear it because it barely fit her today. So sad. Off to cousin Belle it goes!


5 comments:

Janelle said...

She looks so much like you, Summer -- beautiful!!

Tena said...

oh how sad. That is a beautiful dress. Send that cute little flower clip too. I love that little flower clip. She needs her bling too. Does it still fit?

Becky said...

So cute!

I know someone who is going on a Disney cruise on October 30th on the Disney Dream. Is that the one you'll be on? And we're going on a Disney cruise in December! We're so excited.

Marilyn said...

She is such a little doll! I love your dark brown hair.

Marilyn said...

I meant her dark brown hair, opps!