Friday, September 2, 2011

Ice Cream with the Ellersicks


Our good friends, the Ellersicks, moved to Spokane this week, so we threw them am ice cream sundae party to send them on their way. I'm so glad so many friends came to wish them well! Everyone had a great time creating and eating their ooey-gooey concoction.

Some of the yummy toppings

Hannah liked the sprinkles best!



Logan's creation



Stephanie and Julia
Andrew, is there any ice cream under those toppings?
The Jensens
BFFs Julia and Claire - two months apart


Alycia, Stephanie, Summer
Good-bye's are no fun! I thought one we "settled down" here, I wasn't going to have to see my friends leave anymore. I'm really sad to see Stephanie go! We've had a lot of fun this year working together in Young Women and being preggo together. I really admire the way she can relate to people and make everyone around her feel special and cared for! Good Luck, Ellersicks! We'll miss you!

1 comment:

Tena said...

You added more pictures!