Name: Andrew Bryan AndersonAge: 6
School Teacher: Ms. Bell
Best Friends: Sam Pussaar, Noah Weight, Lukas Zarders
Favorite Foods: Italian Chicken, Brownies, and Puff Pancakes
Favorite Book: There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bat!
Favorite Activity: Board Games, especially Monopoly Jr.
Favorite Movie: Underdog
Favorite TV show: Kim Possible
Favorite Color: Brown
Favorite Subjects in School: Art and PE
When I grow up I want to be: an engineer, a stocker at a grocery store
What I like best about myself: my brain, because it controls my whole body.
Do you feel different now that you're six? I can run faster now.
Andrew is such a cool kid! He is friendly and compassionate to those around him. He has such a smart, logical mind! I am constantly amazed by the things he knows! He is such a kind big brother to Logan and is usually very patient with him! He is tons of fun and always has a hug, kiss and an, "I love you" for his Mom and Dad. We are so blessed to have him in our family! We love you, Andrew!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Andrew!!
Hey Summer!
I ditched the MySpace, but now I found you blogspot, so I can still keep up with you. Hope everything is well in Ohio, take care.
Happy Birthday Andrew! I can't believe you are already six years old! That was a great insight about loving your brain, wow kids are so smart these days!
I love Andrew's answers. I can't believe how fast kids grow these days! Hope you all had a fun birthday!
Post a Comment