Thursday, May 8, 2008

I WON!!!

I can't believe it!!! I won something!!! And not something little or dumb... Something VERY COOL!!!

I WON A DIAPER BAG!!!
And not just any diaper bag, mind you. A Ju-Ju-Be! These are seriously THE COOLEST diaper bags ever made! They are very well-made and smartly designed, and come in so many fun styles and prints! I know, I'm starting to sound like an advertisement, but I'm SO excited (in case you couldn't tell)!

Ju-Ju-Be decided that instead of giving away free diaper bags to celebrities (who can afford whatever they want), why not give them away to everyday Moms who maybe couldn't afford them and would probably appreciate them more. Thus the "Real Mom Giveaway" was born. They have a topic each week that you write a short response to, and then from the entries, they select a winner who receives a bag of their choice! It's pretty impressive to me that a company would be willing to do something like this in this day and age!

Bryan thought I was a little silly, entering every week, but I told him that I was going to keep entering every week until I won! I guess sixteen times a charm! Woo-Hoo!

8 comments:

Jill McQuade said...

That is so exciting!! I couldn't wait the 16 weeks to keep putting an entry in, so I just bought a Ju-Ju-Be All in that same print you posted. It is wonderful; I love it. Grats again!

Anonymous said...

Summer!!!

I just stumbled upon your blog after blog stalking Amy. You have a beautiful family, congratulations. Way to go on winning the diaper bag. Who would have thought diaper bags could be so cool.

Jason

Janelle said...

Sixteen times -- wow! Congrats! Winning something is always fun.

Carissa Poyfair said...

That is a cute diaper bag! I've seen them in magazines. Congrats!

Amy said...

I love that diaper bag! Isn't fun to win things? Congrats!

The Ormsby's said...

Super awesome!! Super jealous. Those are great bags. Way to stick in there 16 times! :)

Layne said...

Now I understand how you helped Deniene win! Hopefully she gotten back with you for the one she wants! That's pretty funny.

Deniene said...

Summer you are absolutely one of the nicest people I have EVER know. I had no idea you had entered 16 times! You're the best!