
Needless to say, I've been thinking about the Kirtland musical a lot lately. So, it's not very surprising that I had a dream about it. What was surprising was who was cast as the lead actor in my dream.

David Cook as Joseph Smith!
AWESOME!!! I practically woke up laughing! Now that show would get some attention! Hmmm, maybe I should suggest it to Polly!
5 comments:
Ha ha! So funny! He stopped by Blue Springs yesterday (he's from a suburb about 30 minutes from us). We love him too! Hope you guys are doing well and we'd love to get together with you sometime...when we have the chance to drive to Ohio!!!! (hmmm...maybe that would be AFTER residency!)
Hugs,
Sarah
I'm not sure if that means you've been watching too much Idol, or thinking too much about This is Kirtland. Anyway...go David Cook!!
How brave of you to post a picture of us all in our beautiful ringlets and buns. Anyway, David Cook would be awesome as Joseph! You should totally tell Polly. And I am so sad you won't be able to do the play this year, but I am excited to see you at the pool and park all summer!
I love David Cook! That's hilarious!
I love it! I can totally see it! But now you'll need a pretty big budget for it.
(I'm from Salt Lake, and a couple of weeks before the finale I noticed Blue Springs is kind of close to Independence. I thought that was pretty funny too.)
Post a Comment