Friday, June 20, 2008

Isn't She Lovely!



My amazingly talented friend, Sarah Palfreyman, came to our house and did some portraits of Hannah in her blessing gown. They turned out amazing! I'm having a really hard time choosing just a few to share on the blog! Maybe I'll have to do a slide show. They are all just GORGEOUS! THANK YOU, Sarah!!!


Sarah also snapped a few shots of Logan, so that he wouldn't feel left out! What a handsome boy!

14 comments:

Carissa Poyfair said...

I didn't know Sarah took pictures! They are amazing. And Hannah really is lovely. Those are so precious!

Anonymous said...

She is such a doll!! I am positive that I have THE cutest niece in the whole wide world!!!! I LOVE YOU HANNAH!! These pictures are GORGEOUS! And I love the ones of you and her, sister. :D

Summer said...

Wow - Sarah did such a great job! Of course it helps that Hannah is adorable : )

Lane family said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE them ALL! She did a great job... of course, it helps that you have beautiful kids! There's nothing better than a good picture!

Miriam said...

SO cute! Gorgeous kids! Is her bonnet made out of a hankerchief? You'll have to show me how to do that. Cindy Huffman told me about that and I think it is such a great idea!

Ben, Deb and the P-Man said...

These pictures are to die for. Sarah is incredibly talented and Hannah could not be more beautiful. I absolutely love the pictures!

Amy said...

What beautiful pictures! Your family is adorable, Summer!

Aly said...

Summer she is BEAUTIFUL!! Aren't little girls great. I wouldn't say I have ever been a frilly girl until I had my baby girls. I love all of the pink and bracelets and ruffles and lace! It has been a switch to have a boy with no pretty hair bows!

ashley said...

oh my goodnes Summer she is BEAUTIFUL!! She did a wonderful job at taking those pictures! I went private so I sent you an invite with the address I had. If you don't get an invite let me know! ashlake@gmail.com

Becky said...

Those are great pictures! She's so cute. Logan, too.

I swear I posted a comment on the rice cereal post. I guess it didn't meet blog owner approval!

Rachel said...

Such beautiful pics! Sara did a great job. I love the one of her hands with her little bracelet!

The Johnson Fam said...

She is so cute, she has a very sweet look to her. Your friend did a great job. The blessing gown is gorgeous!

Brittanie said...

She is lovely!! And he's a little stud!! Great pics!!

Our Blog said...

She is scrumptious, as is Logan! We still have her picture on our fridge!
I want to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to you guys for helping us in starting our blog for us! We are not very hip on knowing how to do much, but it nonetheless has been such a blessing in our lives, and a way to connect to others that we care about! God Bless You and your beautiful family!