So Andrew I think that the green guy in the corner is Yoda, and the girl with the blonde hair is Princess Lieha(that is spelled wrong), and the guy with the red light saber is Darth Vader. I know I didn't get very many. Maybe you can call me and tell me about all of the characters that you drew.
4 comments:
I can SO relate to all the Star Wars stuff going on with your boys! I never thought of glow sticks as light sabers--James would love that!
I feel like such a geek.
I think I guessed all of them. :S
So Andrew I think that the green guy in the corner is Yoda, and the girl with the blonde hair is Princess Lieha(that is spelled wrong), and the guy with the red light saber is Darth Vader. I know I didn't get very many. Maybe you can call me and tell me about all of the characters that you drew.
Love ya,
Nana
I love the drawing. Now you have to frame this next to a picture of the originals and hang it in his room.
Post a Comment