Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I NOT THAT PERSON!

Logan has become very partiular about his name. We used to be able to call him, "Loge," "Loge-ster," or "Buddy," but not anymore. Call him anything but, "Logan," and this is what you get:

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!
I NOT THAT PERSON!
I LOGAN!!!"
(pronounced "wo-gan." He can't say his "L" just yet.)

Even using his middle name gets the same reaction.

"Hey, Logan Mac!"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!
I NOT THAT PERSON!
I JUST LOGAN!!!"

(photo by Sarah Palfreyman)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"What do that mean?!" Thats funny that he wont let you call him anything but "Logan". He's so cute!!!

Marilyn said...

That is really cute. How old is he? that is funny how kids can become so particular about such small things that are probably pretty substanial to them! Thanks for all the nice comments on my blog, you are a sweetheart!

Summer said...

Hi Marilyn! He is three-years-old. He's pretty silly.

Jake and Cher Sever said...

Oh wow he looks so angelic in that picture! N he has so much character!