I looked up to see Logan grinning, with blood all over his chin.
I wasn't sure if it was really blood, or if he and Andrew had just gotten into something in the fridge and thought they'd be funny. I took a closer look. Yep, real blood, coming from a small cut just under his lip. "What happened?" I asked. (It seems like I've been asking that a lot lately.)
"I used your thing!" he said, making "shaving" motions across his cheeks. (He likes to watch Daddy shave his face.)
Then it occurred to me, I'd shaved my legs in the bathroom sink earlier in the day, and probably left my razor out on the counter. Oops! Good job, Mom!
So Logan shaved his face for the first time at the age of three. He was pretty proud of it too! Oh, they grow up so fast!
4 comments:
My sister was around 3 or 4 years old when she decided to be like Daddy and shave her face. She's got a fun little scar from it.
I wasn't going to say anything... but he was looking a little scruffy at church. I'm so glad you got a picture of it. It makes it even funnier that he's totally proud of himself!
That is so funny! I'm glad the cut wasn't worse, those razors scare me so bad. Carter used to get ahold of mine and cut his little fingers in the bath. I hate it when kids bleed!
Poor Logan these days! What a trooper!
Awhile back Jaden got some hard core glue on his finger and tried to "shave it off" with a razor and cut his finger!
Post a Comment