-Good pumpkin cutting job! -I Love your fall pictures! Our pumpkin patch outing was filled with rain and somewhat grumpy kids rainy pictures! These are Georgeous! -So fun to hear about the transfat in honey! ;) Your kids are so smart! I barely understand that stuff! I just know I buy the peanut butter Without it!!! -Scones?! Your Mother would be proud Bryan! Sounds yummy! -In answer to your queston ("Where are those rocks? Was it in Utah?"--in case you forgot the question you asked awhile back now!)--Yes! They are in Utah! In Park City in some residential area! We came upon them on accident!
6 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! I'm so sad we couldn't go... call us next time! Love the pic of you and Hannah.
I'm jealous! I want to go to Patterson's and have fun! Such cute pictures of y'all.
-Good pumpkin cutting job!
-I Love your fall pictures! Our pumpkin patch outing was filled with rain and somewhat grumpy kids rainy pictures! These are Georgeous!
-So fun to hear about the transfat in honey! ;) Your kids are so smart! I barely understand that stuff! I just know I buy the peanut butter Without it!!!
-Scones?! Your Mother would be proud Bryan! Sounds yummy!
-In answer to your queston ("Where are those rocks? Was it in Utah?"--in case you forgot the question you asked awhile back now!)--Yes! They are in Utah! In Park City in some residential area! We came upon them on accident!
Looks like fun!!
Um, were you the only ones there?! We totally should have gone during the week. It was crazy on Saturday! I'm glad you had fun. I love the pictures!
What great pictures! My faves are the one of you and Hannah and the one of Logan with the beautiful yellow leaves around him. Looks like a fun trip!
Post a Comment