Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sneak Peek of Logan's Halloween Costume

Can you guess what it is?

7 comments:

Lane family said...

R2D2!!!!! LOVE IT!

Kellie said...

I. Love. It. Totally copying you next year. It's the sincerest form of flattery, you know :)

Jake and Cher Sever said...

Oh no I want you to add me! Silly! Of course! You are on mine as well. I really need to update mine. Im going to school now (online) and working and bein' a mom. FUN FUN
Your kids are so sweet and precious, they look a lot like you too!

Carissa Poyfair said...

R2D2! Well, it doesn't help that I knew it had to be something Star Wars... and I only knew the name of the robot (is that the technical term?) because Meghan did... but hey, I knew Star Wars, right? How cute is he going to be! I can't wait for the rest!

Rachel said...

How cool, I can't wait to see it! My mom made this costume for Ben when he was a little boy. Funny how star wars never goes out of style!

Amy said...

I'm not a huge Star Wars fan myself, but hey I DID know what it was, I just didn't know his name. Very clever idea!

Becky said...

Wow! Oh my gosh, is that a garbage can lid? You guys are amazing. I've never even considered making a costume. James would love to be a star wars guy, but we have acquired 2 costumes since last Halloween that fit him, so he'll have to wait till next year!