Danielle Marie and Spencer Kyle Okey My Mom worked her cake magic once again! How gorgeous is this?! I don't know how late she stayed up the night before the wedding, but I went to bed around 4:00 AM and she was just starting the little green dots! Wow! It turned out amazing, Mom!
My Dad, dancing with his little girl!
We had to tease my Dad a bit this time because at both my reception and Jenny's reception, my Dad walked away and left us alone on the dance floor after the Daddy-Daughter dance (we even have it immortalized in our wedding videos). This time we said he'd better lead her to her new husband after the dance, or he'd never hear the end of it! He knew all eyes were on him at the end of the song, so he faked us out by turning away momentarily and then turning back to lead her to Spencer. We all gasped aloud and then busted up laughing! What a great trick! We love you, Dad!
Daddy and Hannah, looking sharp in their wedding attire.
Andrew loved the refreshments at the reception: hot chocolate and chocolate doughnuts! YUM!
It really was the perfect day! We are so thrilled for you Dani! Congratulations! We love you already, Spencer! Welcome to this crazy family!
4 comments:
Wow! Your mom is super talented! That cake is so pretty. I love the wedding colors too. How cute is Hannah in her dress and big green bow?!
Thanks summer! This is so fun! :D:D I love you!
it was so fun to be able to come. thank you!
That's the coolest cake I've ever seen!
Post a Comment