Today was gorgeous! I'm not ready for that cold weather to come back, even if it's for a short while! I love the pictures of your kids at the park, so cute:)
Looks like Hannah's shoe fell off her foot in the first pic. :) I look again in few days for your 5 "careers". Don't think too hard about it. It should be fun. We've missed you in ward choir! I have been meaning to tell you we could really use another strong alto! :)
4 comments:
How fun to play outside again! I like Hannah's toes not being in her little shoe in the first picture. She may never wear shoes right. :D
I can hardly wait to get to come and play outside too. Love you and miss you all. Nana xoxoxoxox
I know what you mean! Sage wants to go outside the minute she wakes up. I can't wait until we can go to the pool as well!
Today was gorgeous! I'm not ready for that cold weather to come back, even if it's for a short while! I love the pictures of your kids at the park, so cute:)
Looks like Hannah's shoe fell off her foot in the first pic. :) I look again in few days for your 5 "careers". Don't think too hard about it. It should be fun. We've missed you in ward choir! I have been meaning to tell you we could really use another strong alto! :)
Post a Comment