
Does this picture make you cringe? Yeah, me too! This is Hannah's favorite place to play. What is it with toddlers and toilets? I turn my back and a minute later, and I find Hannah splashing with glee. ICK! What's the draw, Hannah?! It's not like she can open the door herself though. I've hounded and hounded the boys a million times to, "PLEASE CLOSE THE DOOR WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH THE BATHROOM!" But apparently that's just not possible.
This afternoon, Hannah decided to bring the phone along. It went for a swim. It doesn't work now. This is the downside to having only a cell phone. We are going to let it dry out a few days and see if we can get it working again. Until then, if you need to reach us, email will probably be your best bet.
Oh no...I hear splashing...gotta go!
9 comments:
Hmmmm... I seem to recall a post or two like this on my blog. hehehe Glad to see I'm not alone. But sweet little Hannah???!!! Whoda thought?
p.s. I felt better about the swims in the toilet if I put in one of those things that turns the water blue. When she starts opening doors Dale can teach you how to make a killer water bottle door knob thingy. Yep... we're full of tricks! :)
Ew! Sorry, my kids never did that. Yet.
Now if you could just get her to go on the potty, that would be great. My Hannah never got into the toilet so I know Myah probably will. I guess it gives you good incentive to keep it clean?
Maybe you could install a screen door type thingy on your bathroom door (the kind that makes it close all by itself). Just kidding(kinda)
EW!!! well, at least she'll be comfortable with the bathroom and be okay/eager to potty train!! Who knows!
Oh no! That's so gross! I don't have any tips for keeping Hannah out of the toilet, but I do have a tip for the phone. Try putting it in a baggie full of dry rice for a few days while it's drying out. The rice soaks up the water.
(BTW, this is Joel's wife, Bethany. I love reading your blog and figured I might as well comment.)
That is funny and sick at the same time. She is just so cute...how could you get mad at her? The rice and baggie trick works...try it!
We heard that you might just have to replace the battery. That's not as bad as a new phone. Dad said to check ebay for used phones. If that doesn't work you can have mine and I will get a new phone. :D
Post a Comment