Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Playground and Pigtails!

Another big milestone for Hannah today - REAL pigtails! As in, ALL her hair in pigtails! My baby is growing up! She looked so stinkin' cute this morning that I just followed her around the playground , taking pictures.
Someone needs to tell this girl that she is only 15 months old, cause she thinks she OWNS the playground. She tries to climb everything (especially the slides) and runs around with all the "big kids" fearlessly. I even caught her pushing Logan out of the way when he tried to take the tic-tac-toe spot away from her yesterday. Oh boy!

Untitled from Summer Anderson on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Tena said...

Hannah stop growing!!!! Nana says so you have to mind me! HaHa

Rachel said...

I love her piggies. She is so grown up now. I know I see her like every week, but I swear she just grew up over night!