Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Strawberry Pickin'

Picking strawberries at Patterson Fruit Farm.

Logan was the best strawberry picker! He was very careful to look for big red ones without brown or mushy spots. Whenever he picked a berry, he would hold it up and shout, "Hey Mom, can I pick this one?!" Funny guy!
Hannah was shoveling the berries in her mouth as fast as she could. She didn't care if they were still green on the plant or mushy and moldy on the ground. Mmmm!Hannah looking so cute and matchy-matchy with her friends Maddie and Bella. (We didn't even plan this!)

5 comments:

The Elledges said...

where did you guys go to pick this year?

Carissa Poyfair said...

Too cute! I love the matching shirts. Olivia has that shirt too! Those strawberries look sooo good!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Hannah just gets cuter and cuter. I love her pig tails. Love you!

Michelle said...

What cute little kids. That is a lot of strawberries. Are they wild or did you plant them?

Lane family said...

LOVE all your posts. We miss you all and the Shup e doo's too! I'm glad the playhouse is getting used and abused. I'm sure I would be posting identical pictures with Crew on the top- if it would have fit in our truck! I need to call you about the mail you picked up for me... i don't currently have long distance... but i will soon. Ooooh! Maybe I'll just email you if my "borrowed internet" stays connected longer than 2 min! Good luck in Kirtland... wish we could see it!