So cute! Although I have to say, I was slightly confused by the first picture. At first I thought Logan's foot was Andrew's. I was thinking "What is he doing?" Ha ha! Seriously adorable pictures though! Ü
Those are so cute! I loved those little matching Easter outfits. Hannah looks like she is in charge in that bottom picture, I love it!
Wow, they did a great job at JCPenny! I love their little outfits, where did you get them?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So cute! Although I have to say, I was slightly confused by the first picture. At first I thought Logan's foot was Andrew's. I was thinking "What is he doing?" Ha ha! Seriously adorable pictures though! Ü
Those are so cute! I loved those little matching Easter outfits. Hannah looks like she is in charge in that bottom picture, I love it!
Wow, they did a great job at JCPenny! I love their little outfits, where did you get them?
Post a Comment