What a little sweetheart! She is so beautiful. I have missed out on so much of her little life. Hopefully someday we will know eachother better. Love you Hannah!!
Oh man I cannot believe how grown up she is! What a doll! She is so cute with those pigtails and that adorable grin. I heard you guys might be heading out to our side of the world:) We just hung out with the Poyfairs yesterday, if you do come we definitely have to have an Ohio reunion with everyone!
5 comments:
What a little sweetheart! She is so beautiful. I have missed out on so much of her little life. Hopefully someday we will know eachother better. Love you Hannah!!
Oh man I cannot believe how grown up she is! What a doll! She is so cute with those pigtails and that adorable grin. I heard you guys might be heading out to our side of the world:) We just hung out with the Poyfairs yesterday, if you do come we definitely have to have an Ohio reunion with everyone!
Great pictures. She is darling!!
She is adorable, Summer!
She's darling and so big! They grow up so fast!
Post a Comment