I'm impressed that you'd let him get a cut like that. I don't know if I'd have the courage. Although I must say, I love that picture of Mark Salling. He's totally hot.(Do I sound 14?)
OH.MY.HECH. I can't believe you let him get his hair cut like that! YIKES!!! You're a better Mom than I am. Ü
Is it grown out yet???!!!!????!!! What happened to my sweet newly baptised Andrew?
I LOOOOOVE IT! I totally will let me kids have one now that i see how awesomely andrew sports it. COOL BUDDIE!--auntie chris
That is hilarious! Love it! Nice way to freak out the inlaws!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm impressed that you'd let him get a cut like that. I don't know if I'd have the courage. Although I must say, I love that picture of Mark Salling. He's totally hot.
(Do I sound 14?)
OH.MY.HECH. I can't believe you let him get his hair cut like that! YIKES!!! You're a better Mom than I am. Ü
Is it grown out yet???!!!!????!!! What happened to my sweet newly baptised Andrew?
I LOOOOOVE IT! I totally will let me kids have one now that i see how awesomely andrew sports it. COOL BUDDIE!
--auntie chris
That is hilarious! Love it! Nice way to freak out the inlaws!
Post a Comment