Saturday, February 4, 2012
Claire Update
Awww, isn't she cute?! Bryan and I decided to jump on the DSLR bandwagon, so I took a few shots of Claire one morning to test out our new toy. It was a lot of fun! I have a lot to learn, but I think I am really going to like this camera!
This is a sight that very few people see anymore - Claire wearing a headband. Unlike her big sister, Claire does not like anything in her hair. Every time I try, this is what happens...
There, that's more like it.
Claire is almost 9 months old now and VERY mobile! She crawls anywhere she wants to go and pulls herself up on everything!
Posing for the camera...LOVE those legs!
Claire is really loving her new-found freedom. She gets into everything within her reach.
Claire now has three teeth, and one on the way (which explains the constant ring of drool down the front of her shirt). She has gotten really bored of pureed baby food and loves to eat only "people food" - Cheerios, cheese, yogurt, bananas, bread, pasta, etc. She is very vocal, constantly shrieking, squealing and babbling. She says "Da Da" a lot, but we're not sure if she knows what it means. She says "Ma Ma" only when she is very mad and wants attention.
She is such an easygoing baby with a lively and friendly personality.We all adore our little Claire Bear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Claire Bear, we need to have a talk....bows flowers and headbands are a good thing...Oh well, you are still the cutiest like thing without them. Love you lots!
Summer good to see you blogging again. :D Like I have room to talk, right?
I love the picture of your kids. They are so beautiful. Claire is adorable. Doesn't the time fly? Can you believe she will be running around the house soon?
What beautiful pics Summer! She is such a doll! I can't believe she is already 9 months. You gotta love that drooly teething stage:) I am so jealous of your new camera! I have to get one of those. I love the new family pic at the top too. Did you take that one? Your kids are so darling.
Post a Comment