Andrew turned the big 1-OH on January 4th. Crazy! Ten years! A decade! A tenth of a century! Wow, you are old, Buddy! Or maybe just your mother is.
We had an awesome time at Laser Fun Zone for his birthday party. We ate pizza and chocolate cheesecake and played two games of laser tag. Even his old mom had fun running and ducking behind walls to jump out an tag an unsuspecting by passer from the opposing team. Seriously, it was super fun!
This was the first time I didn't make Andrew a cake for his birthday. The night before, he came to me and said, "Hey Mom, I have a great idea - CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE! From the Cheesecake Factory!" So I made a little trip down to the CF (55 miles - see how much I love you?) and picked up the chocolate-est cheesecake I could find - the Hershey's Chocolate Bar Cheesecake. And yes, it was as good as it sounds! That WAS a great idea, Buddy!
Andrew is always so kind to include his brother Logan and Logan's best friend, Mark, with all his friends! What a good big brother!
Traditional birthday questionnaire coming soon!
1 comment:
WOW!!!! Andrew you are 10 years old! So are you a pre-teen yet? Maybe a per-per-teen. Love you lots. Sorry I missed your party. It looks like you had lots of fun, and that cheesecake and of it chocolatie goodness! I love and miss you lots! See you soon, Nana xoxoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment