Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Preggi Bellies

Okay, I have a lot of friends that are pregnant right now, so I thought I would plug this excellent pregnancy video that I just love! It's called Preggi Bellies - funny name, but great workout! It includes arobics sections that aren't afraid to make you sweat and toning sections for your whole body - all done on an exercise ball! The instructors are Austrailian, so I never get tired of listening to their voices! I'm a sucker for a good accent! :) I feel so good on the days that I do it...I really should do it more!

Collage Video has the best price that I have seen for this video. I also found a good, inexpensive exercise ball at Target. Just make sure you get a ball that's the big enough for your height (I went for the 75 cm ball and it was the perfect size for me, even though it says it's for people 5' 11" and taller) and that it's fully inflated. Otherwise, the a lot of the exercises will not be as comfortable or work as well.

Now, I don't want anyone to think that I'm claiming to be perfect at exercising!!! On the contrary, I'm actually pretty pathetic at keeping a regular exercise schedule! In fact, I'm hoping that I'll feel more obligated to exercise regularly now that I've posted this! After Hannah is born, I'm really hoping to get back into shape in time for the Kirtland musical next summer! :) Everything revolves around Kirtland, right Carissa?! --Summer

No comments: