Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Announcing...

My Mom and I did a little photo shoot in the living room with Hannah today for her birth announcements. She was such a good sport and I think the pictures turned out pretty good! Isn't she beautiful?!
I had to add this one too; it's just too cute! This was when she had had enough! It's tough work being a model!

7 comments:

Char said...

Oh, for beautiful! You've done a great job.
Char

Alison Day said...

Oh Summer!.. I want to play! Isn't it so fun to capture those sweet moments? Did you take those pictures or did you go somewhere? They are SO cute!

Summer said...

Yeah, Ali, I took the pics. That's quite a compliment coming from a photographer like you! Thanks!

Yonker Family said...

Sooooo Beautiful!!!
Congrats to you all.

The Ormsby's said...

Wow! Those pics are beautiful. Thanks for sharing. How long do you have your awesome Mom with ya? Tell her "hi" for me!. I love Hannah's dark hair!

Colin & Lori said...

What great pictures!!! I am so happy that she is home with her family! She is very beautiful!
Lori Croshaw

The Powell-Mirci Family! said...

Wow! She is beautiful! And those pictures are amazing!