The other day, I was upstairs folding Hannah's clothes, when Logan came up and joined me. He seemed to have a glistening look to his face; almost "buttery," I thought.
"What's on your face, Logan?"
"Broccoli Spray."
"What?!"
"Broccoli Spray!"
"Show me!"
He took me to the kitchen where I slipped and nearly fell in a puddle of something greasy. I also noticed my oven door.
Logan had sprayed it with non-stick cooking spray and then scrubbed it with the sponge. Somehow, he also managed to spray it on his face and all over the floor.
"I did a chore!" he announced proudly. 
He was just too cute to get mad at him (look at that face), so I thanked him, wiped his face, and then put the cooking spray on a MUCH higher shelf.
It took me a while to figure out why he called it, "broccoli spray." At our house, I would think he would call it, "cookie spray," or "cake spray." Finally, my Mom pointed to the picture on the can.
OH! Broccoli Spray! I get it!
6 comments:
That face is pretty cute. I can imagine it took you a while to clean it all up though. It's so funny what kids do when they decide to do a chore. It's never cleaning their room or putting their clothes away. It's always something like finding the Windex and spraying it all over everything in the house or using the cooking spray on the oven. Why cant they put that energy towards something helpful.
That did not look fun to clean up at all! How cute is he though, trying to be like his brother!
That's so cute!!! You handled it so well, too. Broccoli spray--so funny. James always thinks whatever's on the outside of a box is on the inside, too. He'll help me unload the groceries and ask for a cookie, when it's really something like shortening!
that is hilarious. I'll make sure Deniene reads this entry!
send us Bryan's e-mail and we'll send him the invitation...
laynegreen@gmail.com
Okay, THAT is funny! Kids are so cute. I can't wait until Sebastian can talk in full sentences so I can have these funny stories too!
Post a Comment