Today we tried a little fingerpainting... with chocolate pudding! Yum!

Andrew, doing a little multi-tasking - fingerpainting while talking on the phone to Aunt Jenny.
Surprisingly, Logan was the least messy of the whole bunch! He pretty much kept it to his fingers!

These are the little boy and girl I baby-sit. Aren't they cuties?!

Everyone sneaked a taste or two of their creations.

I have a feeling I'm going to be cleaning up chocolate pudding for a week!
5 comments:
That is a fun activity!
What table are you using in the kitchen?
Fantastic idea!! I'll have to try that next week, I'm sure my boys would love it!!
You are a genius. Creativity and tastiness all in one activity!!
Hey Summer! I found your blog... I love your family picture at the top! (I've also been admiring the baby sling you're wearing). What a good idea to fingerpaint with pudding:). I'm glad you guys were able to acquire new couches and a new car!
HA What a cute idea! Love the pics! Your kids are so cute (& friends too)! I love the new family pic above! Add me to yours friends! I'm finally updating it since 2 months ago eek!
Post a Comment