I love their first tooth! How cute are those leggings she is wearing too. Wher did you get them?! I can't believe how old she is, getting her first tooth!
Carissa - the leggings are called Babylegs. You can get them at various online baby stores and some of the bigger Target stores have them too (I've seen them at Mayfield and Bedford Target). Target.com has a really good selection too!
So cute the first tooth is adorable! You need to get the, "Tooth book" by Dr. Suess for her so she now can relate! I am so sorry to see what Logan went through oh my gosh! Thier was a spider on Emersyns car seat today and I went nuts, I can't imagine how you felt!
8 comments:
I love their first tooth! How cute are those leggings she is wearing too. Wher did you get them?! I can't believe how old she is, getting her first tooth!
Wahoo!! way to go, little girl!
Sum, she is SO cute!
Thanks!
Carissa - the leggings are called Babylegs. You can get them at various online baby stores and some of the bigger Target stores have them too (I've seen them at Mayfield and Bedford Target). Target.com has a really good selection too!
how cute is she!! i love the leggings as well. darling!
She is SOOO cute! Wow, she has grown up a lot since I last saw her. I love the first tooth too. It makes the grin even cuter!
Can you email me your email address at laurie_elmore27@yahoo.com so I can send a blog invite to you?
Thanks!
So cute the first tooth is adorable! You need to get the, "Tooth book" by Dr. Suess for her so she now can relate! I am so sorry to see what Logan went through oh my gosh! Thier was a spider on Emersyns car seat today and I went nuts, I can't imagine how you felt!
I love her leg warmers! Cute tooth too!
So cute! I love the first little tooth! She is getting so big so fast!
Post a Comment