
Thansgivings here in Ohio have been so fun for us. Since so many of our friends here are "transplants" far away from family, we have really enjoyed getting together and sharing Thanksgiving together. The Palfreymans, Collettes, Days, Shupes, Deb and Paiton Christensen, and Elders Fernandez and Johnson joined us at our house today. Everyone brought a few favorite dishes to share, so there was a TON of delicious food!


The Palfreymans

The Collettes

The Days

Look out, Gavin, Paiton's got her eye on you!

It wasn't super fancy - we ate on paper plates, we didn't have many decorations or personalized place cards, but we had plenty to be thankful for: good friends and lots of yummy food! Years from now, I think we will always look back fondly at our Thanksgivings in Ohio.

HaPpY ThAnKsGiVinG!
7 comments:
How fun! I'm glad you have so many good friends in Ohio. I worry about you being so far away. Hannah looks ADORABLE in that last picture. What a cute outfit. See you in 4 days!!
Thanks for having us over! It was great.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! It looks like you had a GREAT one! I must say ours here was good. Although i dont know how i'm gonna do 2 Thanksgivings every year. I was SO full. I echo Jenny see you in 3 Days!! I cant wait!! I'm so excited for you and Spencer to meet!! I love you!
Looks like you guys had a great time! We were sad we couldn't do a repeat of last year, but it was fun to be with family. YOur pies are beautiful by the way! Thanks again for letting us borrow the mattress, it was a lifesaver!
What a fun holiday you had!!! It brings back so many memories of the wonderful people we knew out there. The kids look like they are having as much fun as the parents!
I tagged you on my blog!
WOW! You had a full house! I'm glad you had so much fun. The pies look awesome!
BTW if you do a water park trip... go to Great Wolf. If you want more details, I've got plenty!
Wow. That is a lot of people in one house! It looks like it was so much fun! I'm glad you all got together for the holiday!
Post a Comment