My mom and I were comparing the Twilight book and movie today, discussing what we liked and didn't like about the movie, when Andrew walked in.Andrew: "Are you you guys STILL talking about Twilight?! I've seen like a thousand commercials and it doesn't look interesting AT ALL!"
8 comments:
That is one smart little boy. :)
That is cute. I read the series and really enjoyed the movie too. I think overall I liked the books better of course. Did you have a good Christmas?
I gotta agree with Andrew. i don't get it. I'm sure I will get all wrapped up in it years from now... when it's not cool anymore. But- as of now- i'm clueless.
I'm with Andrew on this one.
I hope you had a good birthday, though!
Jeromy and I just went to see it for the second time on Saturday. I'll say it again, I love it!!
I'm with Andrew, I don't get it!!
That Andrew is one smart kid...I dont get all the hype either!!!
Oh Andrew, someday you will meet a nice girl and she will explain it all to you:)
Post a Comment