Russell Carl Anderson 1976 - 2009 “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.” John 14:27
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
My prayers are with you guys and Bryans family. I am so sorry sister! ps mom told me of your adventures to get bryan to utah... Sounds like it was interesting!
I'm so sorry for your loss. It is tragic to see honorable men and women lose their lives in their prime. Thank heaven for these brave men and women who protect what is so dear to us.
What a great post. I love the scripture you added. I hope you and all your family are okay. We have been praying for you. Let me know if I can help in any way. I'll see you soon.
Summer, I'm so sorry. I had no idea this happened. I'm so grateful for the men and women who serve and protect our country. Our prayers are with you and your family.
10 comments:
My prayers are with you guys and Bryans family. I am so sorry sister! ps mom told me of your adventures to get bryan to utah... Sounds like it was interesting!
I just heard I am SOOO Sorry, Sick to my stomach sorry! Our prayers are with you.
Josh and I are terribly sorry and concerned about everyone. We are constantly thinking about all of you. We will miss Russ very much. Love you guys.
I'm so sorry for your loss. It is tragic to see honorable men and women lose their lives in their prime. Thank heaven for these brave men and women who protect what is so dear to us.
What a great post. I love the scripture you added. I hope you and all your family are okay. We have been praying for you. Let me know if I can help in any way. I'll see you soon.
I am so sorry for your loss. We are praying for your family.
our thoughts and prayers are with you. Please let us know if we can do anything for you guys. we love you and will see you soon.
I'm so sorry. You're in our prayers.
My condolences for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Jon Draper
Summer, I'm so sorry. I had no idea this happened. I'm so grateful for the men and women who serve and protect our country. Our prayers are with you and your family.
Post a Comment