Monday, February 7, 2011

Hannah's Beautiful Bike

Hannah received a Pinkalicious bike with training wheels for Christmas. I think it was probably her favorite present. She always calls it her "Beautiful Bike," as in, "Mommy, can I ride my BEAUTIFUL BIKE? Pleeeeeeeease?!" and "Thank you Mommy for my BEAUTIFUL BIKE!" She loves to ride it up and down our street and is doing pretty well. The other day, Andrew, Hannah, and I went out for a little ride around the street. I gave her a little push and she took off! Then she turned her head back to us and shouted in her sweet little voice, "See ya later, Suckers!" Where did she learn THAT?! I have no idea, but it was pretty hilarious!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

That is hilarious! You can tell she has older brothers:) She looks so cute riding her "beautiful bike!"

Carissa Poyfair said...

Is it sad I'm jealous of her "beautiful" bike? I love Pinkalicious! She is so cute. And funny!

Steph said...

ha ha ha!! too funny :)