Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Andrew's LOST tooth - PART II

Just a little update... The Tooth Fairy did come after all! We woke up yesterday to find that she had left a dollar for Andrew in place of his note. A DOLLAR! I don't think I ever got more than a quarter for my teeth! It's inflation, Bryan says.

When we went to Costco last week, we asked Andrew what he would do if the Tooth Fairy left him a dollar. He answered immediately that he would buy a churro at the Costco snack bar. A little bit later he said, "I thought I wanted to buy a churro, but now that I see all the things that I could buy, I don't know what to get!" then he sighed, "Ugh! I guess that's just the way life is!" I had to giggle a little bit at that - How true that is!!! --Summer

2 comments:

Carissa Poyfair said...

I would have totally gone for the churro. I always get those! Or he could save up from his next tooth and upgrade to the hot dog meal at Costco. The tooth fairy definitely likes Andrew more than she liked me. I only got a quarter!

Kristin said...

Your boys are so cute! I can't believe how big Logan is getting!!