At least he has goals, right?
That is hilarious! What a funny kid : )
yea, that seems about right for what Andrew would say. We miss you guys.
That is so funny! You'll have to keep us posted on his progress. I'm sure you will be beaming with pride when he becomes a full blown ninja!
Yeah but how good are his skills with a bostaff and fighting off wolverines?
I'm happy to hear that he's almost there. AMBITIOUS!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
At least he has goals, right?
That is hilarious! What a funny kid : )
yea, that seems about right for what Andrew would say. We miss you guys.
That is so funny! You'll have to keep us posted on his progress. I'm sure you will be beaming with pride when he becomes a full blown ninja!
Yeah but how good are his skills with a bostaff and fighting off wolverines?
I'm happy to hear that he's almost there. AMBITIOUS!
Post a Comment