Yesterday, I was cooking some chickpeas (garbanzo beans) that I had in my food storage. (What!-They're good!) Logan came into the kitchen and said, "What you making?" I said, "Chickpeas," and handed him one to taste. He looked at it for a second and then said, "You cooking BUMS?" I wasn't sure I heard him right, so I asked "What?"
"Right there!" he said, pointing to the pan of chickpeas, "You cooking BUMS?!"
Apparently, he thought they looked like tiny little rear ends! I will never look at a chickpea the same again!
7 comments:
That's funny. They do kind-of look like little butts, don't they? I use a really easy recipe for hummus for my garbanzos: http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/appetizer/simplyhummus.html.
I totally agree! And if you can get your kids to eat those- your a magician, and I'm totally impressed!
That's funny. They really do look like little bums. My kids will eat them in salads, but I don't know what else to do with them. Thanks for the recipe Janelle!
That's so darn funny. I love the mind of a child! So sweet how Logan needs to take care of her. She'll always need that from him. What a special bond!
Ha ha! That is the funniest thing I have ever heard. I can totally picture Logan saying that! What a funny guy.
that is awesome! I can totally see what he is talking about. How funny! Well I don't think I'll ever be able to look at them the same way either. Logan is such a cutie!
That's too funny! I can definitely see the resemblance Logan is such a sweetie! I love the pictures of him with Hannah-too cute!
Post a Comment