...coloring book...
...fingerprint-covered computer monitor...
I bet you're wondering who took such awesome pictures. There were SEVERAL others, but these were the most recognizable.
Oh, and let's not forget my own personal favorite!
This was taken a millisecond before I jumped up and snatched my camera from Logan's hands. Too late! I guess this is what I get for lingering after lunch to read my scriptures!
Logan looked over my shoulder at the display screen on the camera as I deleted most of his works of art, exclaiming, "Oh, that's a good one!" to every picture. When I was done, he shook his head with a smile and sighed, "I'm really good at taking pichows."
I explained to him for what seemed like the hundredth time this month, "the camera is for Mommy and Daddy ONLY! NOT for Logan!" He calmly folded his arms and looked at me with the most serious expression and said with the deepest yearnings of a three-year-old heart, "Mom, I really need to buy a camera for me, so I can take some pichows." The way he said it was so convincing, that I actually started considering it. Who am I to crush his creative aspirations?!
"...and a phone too," he added. Oh boy. I'm in trouble!
3 comments:
We go through this at our house too! Glad we're not alone. Those are pretty impressive pictures, though!
Get him a camera phone. Two birds with one stone type of thing, you know? I'm tellin' ya... kids these days are so technologically advanced it kills me! Next they'll be coming out of the womb with cell phones.
So Andrew can be the dietician and Logan can be the photographer! You guys are all set. You look so amused in that last picture!
Post a Comment