Monday, February 23, 2009

Spotlight

Logan was spotlighted in Primary yesterday. They asked him a few questions so that everyone could get to know him better. Here are some of the more entertaining ones:

Q: "Logan, what do you like best about Primary?"

Logan: "My shoes." (We bought Logan some "new" church shoes at the thrift store last week for $3.00. As you can see, he loves them!)

Q: "What do you like best about school?"

Logan: "My backpack." (See pics in last post. Ü)

Q: "What do you like best about your family?"

Logan: "My Dad."

Q: "What food do you dislike the most"

Logan: "Hot dogs."

Q: "What do you want to be when you grow up."

Logan: "Six." (lol!)

Q: "What would you like best about going on a mission?"

Logan: "Growing up."

6 comments:

Kellie said...

That is so cute!

Anonymous said...

LOGAN IS A STINKING HOOT!! I'm sure he had the primary teachers rolling on the ground! Since I've been a primary teacher I've gotten to see first hand what the little kids have to say. They tell you the most RANDOM stuff. HAHA

Rachel said...

I loved his spotlight yesterday! He was so cute and the answers were so funny. I loved when he said he wanted to be six when he grows up. He's so funny! I love seeing him and all the little sunbeams in primary. They are so cute!

Our Blog said...

mmm-mmm-mmm, you have some phenominal posts since i last made a comment! amazing cake, amazing valentines things, gorgeous room, darling kids, darling family! you are such a good Mom and so wise to keep records of it all. i love catching up a bit with you on here!

Carissa Poyfair said...

Spotlight was one of my fave parts of Primary, especially the sunbeams! Logan's answers were really cute!

Lisa said...

Logan is so funny! I was laughing out loud when I read the "president's day preschool" answers. Kids are the best!