Thursday, March 12, 2009

Last Winter Post (Hopefully!)

Today I stumbled upon these sledding pictures from January that I forgot about. I figured I'd better hurry and get them posted since Spring is right around the corner (yes, I know it's wishful thinking).
We have a perfect sledding hill right down the street from our house. During the snowy season, Andrew and Logan beg us almost daily to take them sledding. They can't get enough!
Around sunset when Bryan and the boys returned, I started getting everyone ready for bed. After a while I noticed that it was pretty quiet and Logan was nowhere to be found. We searched the whole house, calling his name, and finally found him in the kitchen.

That CANNOT be comfortable! I guess all that sledding wore him out!

3 comments:

Tena said...

I have got to get some snow pants. I want to take the boys sledding when I come in February! I wonder where Logan gets the ability to sleep anywhere? You that right his mom-you used to sleep outside on the cement, in between the wall and the bed (I could find you for such a long time time) Kid just seem to pass out when they get tired. Love you.

shauni said...

Summer, my boys want to have a Star Wars birthday party and I remembered seeing your cute ideas on your blog. I hope you don't mind if I steal a couple of your ideas for the party! Oh, what kind of chocolate did you use for pretzellight sabers? That is SUCH a cute idea, you are so creative.

Becky said...

We've hardly had ANY snow here this year. Not even enough to go sledding or really play in it. The few times it has snowed, it's melted before we can go out and do anything. I'm kind of bummed, even though I'm not a fan of snow.