P.S. These are the absolute BEST flip-flops on the planet - Skechers Heatwaves! They are so cute and comfy! I bought a pair two years ago and wore them almost every day from April-October for two years. They come out with new colors/designs every year. (These are last year's model, so I got them on clearance $15.00 @ 6PM.com) Do yourself a favor and get some! You wont be sorry...if the snow ever melts.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Ironic
This is what it looks like outside today. It's been snowing almost nonstop for two days.
And this is what I received in the mail today.
I ordered them last week when it was 70 degrees outside. Spring can be so cruel sometimes.
P.S. These are the absolute BEST flip-flops on the planet - Skechers Heatwaves! They are so cute and comfy! I bought a pair two years ago and wore them almost every day from April-October for two years. They come out with new colors/designs every year. (These are last year's model, so I got them on clearance $15.00 @ 6PM.com) Do yourself a favor and get some! You wont be sorry...if the snow ever melts.
P.S. These are the absolute BEST flip-flops on the planet - Skechers Heatwaves! They are so cute and comfy! I bought a pair two years ago and wore them almost every day from April-October for two years. They come out with new colors/designs every year. (These are last year's model, so I got them on clearance $15.00 @ 6PM.com) Do yourself a favor and get some! You wont be sorry...if the snow ever melts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Those flips look so comfy! I think I remember you wearing them before. I will totally have to check them out. Maybe it will make me feel warm with all this snow!
Last week I broke out my Sketchers from last year, they are now put away again:(
Sketchers flip flops, I guess I should be specific:)
That is a good idea, it sounds like they will last a while. I went through 4 pairs of sandals last summer!! They all broke after 2 years old! Thanks!
I WANT THOSE FLIP FLOPS!!!
SUMMER! Have I told you lately that you're the BEST?! Well you are. I tried calling you earlier- but you weren't home, and I didn't want to say thank you on your answering machine. So now I'm doing it on your blog. hhhmmmm. Anyway- we just got home, and it was too late to call you. I didn't want the day to pass before I told you how amazingly sweet, and generous you are. Not to mention what great taste you have! The mini diaper bag is my ALL TIME FAVORITE gift. It is so super practical and cute. It's one of those things that you KNOW you'll use. Thank you for thinking of me. (and Tyke... but really me!) I will be calling you tomorrow to gush some more. REALLY, REALLY thank you! I needed a pick me up today. Looks like we might be waiting 3 more weeks to find out about Texas. Ugh. I just realized that I have your email. That would have probably been a more appropriate place to write this. Oh well. Everyone who reads this already knows how great you are!
Post a Comment